An odd dish An odd dish

Great animation! I really feel dynamics and force propelling the actions :p One question: what programme do you use for animating?

FL-Nordin responds:

Flash 8

A College Student A College Student

Love how you solved non-verbalness via visual queues and music, the guitar works really good!

Remote Control Meme Remote Control Meme

Sorry, but the most exciting part for me was reading the title. I thought: "this is an intriguing title, hopefully it also has content," but it didn't..nearly. What I saw, I have no idea what it was supposed to be.

Future President Donald Trump on Jobs Future President Donald Trump on Jobs

The closing promise sealed the deal for me

tonyfamous responds:

Oh Crap! Trump will be the next President for sure now! :-O

10 Frame Challenge 10 Frame Challenge

I don't really understand what the intent of the challenge is, to me this just seems a waste on precious NG space.

Pixel-Cheese-Cake responds:

This challenge is to make an animation using only 10 frames, you can reuse frames if you need to. But you are only allowed a max of 10 different frames, I would suggest that you try it out. I cannot wait to see what you come up with.

Currently Unnamed Currently Unnamed

Seeing that you've made us a sneak peek I won't give it a score to pass it through to the other side. BUT what I saw I liked! I really dig the the stlye and also the voice acting was pretty clean. So I really hope you'll make something more complete out of this and then I'd love to give a passing score. Keep at it!

ProAsylum responds:

I appreciate the honesty, as well as any constructive criticism. I understand that its just a sneak peek, and therefore does not exactly deserve a passing grade, but this was more to let people know what was coming, and to hopefully garner some attention. It helps to know people like what they see, and its flattering to know that people want more. If anything, it makes me more determined to stick with this project.

Kings of Nowhere Kings of Nowhere

Oh damn, this art is of the hook dope! And plays really well with such music! More!

Rooshie responds:

Thank you! I will try to pump out more.

Magic Cat Magic Cat

I like the style

Otherworld Otherworld

There should deffinetly be more quality animated music videos! Thank you for reminding us that!

Attack Attack

A fast paced action short; why not? Enjoyed seeing effort put into this one (y)