The Farm The Farm

Otherwise it's a nice game, but I'd suggest you to make the bilingual instructions a tad more visible. Right now it is a small and thin font size and in black, that doesn't separate too much from the background. Look around for ways to make it more visible.

Deterministic Dungeon Deterministic Dungeon

Loving the game and concept. My only wish is that I'd navigate via keyboard. Fussing about with the cursor is cumbersome

PestoForce responds:

Yeah, sequel will have keyboard shortcuts. Try turning on "auto-target" to save some mouse movement...

GrowOp Alpha. GrowOp Alpha.

It works. It has bugs, too. Sometimes it doesn't tell you how much you got for selling a 'mato and after it count to 1000 it doesn't show day count anymore. It has potential, but it is really raw. Work on it ;)

runnan23 responds:

Thanks, for the response :)

Sky Quest Sky Quest

So uhm...Space Impact? Seriously, this can't be a coincidence, admit it, this is Space Impact turned into ... something. The patterns of the critters..

One World One World

so..awesome! I've been playing this throughout the day; leaving it on when I leave to do other stuff. I concur with others on developing it a bit. I'd look towards engaging the different variables. Maybe something like a 'sand-box' game?
Anyway, still enthralling all the way. I even enjoy that there are no instruction, it took me little while before I noticed the spirit-o-meter and realised it is what shows me my resources.
Also, the fact that I don't know how the worlds will develop as I increase its contents. So right now I have the smaller planet under the ominous red of the temples.. I wonder if I increase everything besides the temples and prophets if the redness will be overtaken by green and/or brown? And I love it that the resources is actually 'spirit'. And so on. Playing this opens my mind up to many interesting concepts.
So, all in all, thanks for making this!

SpongeBob Transport Carb SpongeBob Transport Carb

There is no loading bar, the game is sprawling over the boundaries of the frame! What is this? Blam this until it gets submitted the right way!

School Poortal Project School Poortal Project

Sorry, but it seems to me this game doesn't function the way it was intended to. - After clicking on the Weighted Companion Cube the first portal appeared, but this was all the interaction I managed to dabble. I could not create another portal nor enter the orange one I created under the WCC. Maybe the reason I couldn't figure this game out is that I've never actually played portal, but to me it seemed that this game isn't working so I voted to blam this game. If I am wrong them I am really sorry to underassess you're work, but in this case I would reccomend you to add hints or give instructions to people not familiar with the original portal games. In the end, whatever the case, I hope you fix the parts in need (either more instructions or what ever is wrong with the game). The game at first glance, at least, seemed as something interesting! :)

Hallow-Scream! Hallow-Scream!

Gave you 2 for effort, can't say I would want to play this with volume , the sound fx is rather ear piercing, kind of makes me want to avoid the blocks so it wont make the sound. Having said that the game mechanics appear to be simple (which isn't neccessarily a bad thing), but it's hard to get a hold of it: how to direct the ball. Sometimes it makes sense and when you try to reproduce the same move it doesn't work the same way.
All in all, don't take it too harsh, I'm just pointing out what doesn't work in my eye, you did this in a hurry, but I hope that during making this you learned something and next time know what to do differently.

GhostDataForger responds:

Thanks for the input. While I was working on the game I sadly decided to "wing" the physics so that the ball bounces off everything it touches and I made the paddle way it is to allow the ball to bounce at an angle depending on the way the player caught the ball on descent.

Continuity of Parks Continuity of Parks

This is a most interesting narrative experiment, it works on many levels, of course, the story, excpectations; then linguistical excpectations, which for me were,at times even more enthralling; and not to mention the feeling you get as you begin typing faster, the flow. And the cycling...I only went through it once this time, but I will return to this to experience more, I'm sure.
A cryptic review, I understand, but this is a cryptic device revealing many different levels, much to reflect on.
Thank you for putting your time and energy into this!

FelipeBudinich responds:

Thanks very much for your feedback, I'm working on a html5 port that will have more features (won't do the same text next time, of course), this was an old prototype that I made for a mini ludum dare, that I recently decided to polish and take for a spin :)

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Almost awesome

I'm sorry, everyone has probably said it but that bird glitch is a pain in the ass, otherwise i cant get enough of this ultra-awesomeness of this game :3