An odd dish An odd dish

Great animation! I really feel dynamics and force propelling the actions :p One question: what programme do you use for animating?

FL-Nordin responds:

Flash 8

A College Student A College Student

Love how you solved non-verbalness via visual queues and music, the guitar works really good!

Remote Control Meme Remote Control Meme

Sorry, but the most exciting part for me was reading the title. I thought: "this is an intriguing title, hopefully it also has content," but it didn't..nearly. What I saw, I have no idea what it was supposed to be.

The Farm The Farm

Otherwise it's a nice game, but I'd suggest you to make the bilingual instructions a tad more visible. Right now it is a small and thin font size and in black, that doesn't separate too much from the background. Look around for ways to make it more visible.

Deterministic Dungeon Deterministic Dungeon

Loving the game and concept. My only wish is that I'd navigate via keyboard. Fussing about with the cursor is cumbersome

PestoForce responds:

Yeah, sequel will have keyboard shortcuts. Try turning on "auto-target" to save some mouse movement...

GrowOp Alpha. GrowOp Alpha.

It works. It has bugs, too. Sometimes it doesn't tell you how much you got for selling a 'mato and after it count to 1000 it doesn't show day count anymore. It has potential, but it is really raw. Work on it ;)

runnan23 responds:

Thanks, for the response :)